In-person classes are capped at 10 couples due to space. Virtual classes will continue to be available at the request of expectant parents for concerns related to COVID.
Next In-person Group Class Series Begins: April 7th in Sarasota.
2023 Group In-person Class Schedule
New group classes are always forming. If you don’t see a date that meets your needs, send us an email.
Sarasota Location: Revitalize Chiropractic, Clark Rd.
Series 1: 1/13 thru 2/10 , Meeting Friday Evenings from 6:00pm-8:30pm @ Sarasota (Revitalize Chiropractic) -REGISTRATION CLOSED
Series 2: 4/7/ thru 5/5 , Meeting Friday Evenings from 6:00pm-8:30pm @ Sarasota (Revitalize Chiropractic) CLOSED
Series 3: 6/2 thru 7/7 , Meeting Friday Evenings from 6:00pm-8:30pm @ Sarasota (Revitalize Chiropractic)
Series 4: 10/20 thru 11/17 , Meeting Tuesday Evenings from 6:00pm-8:30pm @ Sarasota (Revitalize Chiropractic)
Online Group Class Schedule
Series A: 3/19 thru 4/16, Meeting via zoom Sunday Afternoons from 3:00pm-5:30pm EST.
Series B: 5/4 thru 6/1, Meeting via zoom Thursday Evenings from 6:30pm-9:00pm EST. REGISTRATION CLOSED
How Classes Are Set Up
HypnoBirthing® is offered as five (5) 2.5-ish hour classes.
Group Classes vs. Private Classes
Parents have the option of attending their HypnoBirthing® class sessions in either a group setting or a private setting.
Group classes consist of anywhere from 2-10 couples (4-20 people). Though having a birth companion or partner is strongly encouraged, it is not a requirement.
Private classes consist of the pregnant person and a companion of their choice in their own desired space at time that works best for them. Some parents prefer individualized one on one attention for the duration of the course and opt for private classes.
Whatever option you choose, the materials and class info offered is exactly the same.
The course includes:
• Book: HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
• Mp3: Rainbow Relaxation download
• Birth Imagery: Download
• Course Companion Booklet
• Support, guidance, and understanding from your HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator as you develop a beautiful relationship with your birth companion and baby
• 1 hour One on One Refresher Session closer to your birthing time
• Unlimited Access to Group Classes for remainder of your pregnancy
Sarasota Group Classes are currently being held at Revitalize Chiropractic on Clark Road in Sarasota, FL. (ALL in-person group classes are limited to 10 couples and a COVID-19 waiver is required)
Bradenton – Women’s Resource Center @ Children’s Therapy Solutions Inc. on State Road 64 in Bradenton, FL. (ALL in-person group classes are limited to 5 couples and a COVID-19 waiver is required)
Lakewood Ranch Location Coming Soon
What You Will Learn
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To dispel the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Group Classes- $399
- Private Classes- Starting at $599
- Deposit of $51 required to hold your spot (goes towards the total cost of the course).
Ask us about payment plans and scholarship opportunities.